Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 May 2016

MAY 2016 OUR MONTH OF BLESSINGS! Global Communion Service. With pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

MAY 2016 OUR MONTH OF BLESSINGS!
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD ~ May 01st 2016 - Global Communion Service.
The glory of God is upon us, working inside us and all over us.
One of those few months where the communion service is on the first day.
I want you to just pray and thank him. The Lord is gracious and kind. No good thing will he withhold from you.
This month of May is a Month of blessings. The very first time that word is used in scripture
Genesis 1:20-21 KJV
And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
[21] And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:22 KJV
And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
SAYING- God blessed them through his words.
He blessed them with fruitfulness and multiplication. That is to increase mightily and spread.
Genesis 1:27 KJV
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:28 KJV
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:29-30 KJV
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. [30] And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
God establishes purpose. God's got a plan. There is plan, there is purpose. Then he acted, establishes purpose for what he wanted.
God blessed them. Replenish means fix and fill. So we fix things.
This month be blessings conscious. Look out for blessings. If someone says something nasty to you, look out for the blessings.
It is wrong for a Pastor to curse members or a member of the church. He tells us to bless, and curse not. He did not give us a mouth to curse God's people.
You can't curse Israel bcs Israel is blessed. When you curse God's children you are making a terrible mistake. Because it can't work on the child of God and you got faith in it, it comes back to you. Pastor are empowered and consecrated to bless.
This month I turn to the left and right I am blessed. I look around and I am blessed. We r blessed, but there r special blessings.
In God's calendar, we are right in the position for special blessings.
Malachi 3:16 KJV
Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it , and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord , and that thought upon his name.
They encouraged one another. We've been lifted by the Spirit of the living God. I'm lifted round about. The Lord is my Shepherd...He restores my soul.
I'm lifted and in my month of blessings. I refuse to accommodate the consciousness of lack. All things are mine.
Malachi 3:17-18 KJV
And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. [18] Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not.
I am God's jewel. He will make a distinction between the blessed and those who are not,
Hallelujah. I'm blessed. Throughout this month and everyday of the month I'm blessed. In your prayer, speak blessings.
I'm blessed with abundant supply. Walking in the glory and blessings. I am the seed of Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment