Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 October 2018

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY, 4TH OCTOBER . Pastor Chris TOPIC ✨ THE HOLY SPIRIT PERFORMS THE WORKS ✨

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY, 4TH OCTOBER . Pastor Chris
TOPIC ✨ THE HOLY SPIRIT PERFORMS THE WORKS ✨

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The Holy Spirit is the doer of God’s work. He’s the power of the Godhead. In the beginning, when the earth was formless and void, the Father gave the Word, and the Holy Spirit went into action, bringing order and form to a hitherto formless and chaotic mass. The Bible says, “By His Spirit He adorned the heavens…” (Job 26:13 NKJV); the beauty and glories of heaven are the works of the Holy Spirit.

This same Holy Spirit is still working today, howbeit, in us, and through us. When Jesus walked the earth, He said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10); He was referring to the Holy Spirit. When Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, cleansed the lepers, fed five thousand men with a little boy’s lunch (women and children not counted), changed water to wine at the wedding in Cana, it was the Holy Spirit that performed these miracles through Him.

Jesus attributed every miracle He performed to the Father that dwells in Him: the Holy Spirit. The same Father, the Holy Spirit, dwells in you today. His power is at work in you just as it was at work it. Philemon 1:6 says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.” The Father is in you; acknowledge this reality and affirm accordingly.

When you understand that He’s the One at work in you, you won’t have to struggle for anything in this life. Jesus said, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do…” (John 14:12). The Holy Spirit in you is the power for greater works; He’s all you need for a life of the miraculous and the supernatural every day.

How supremely blessed we are to have the Holy Spirit living in us! It means we can never be disadvantaged; we’re eternally triumphant. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear heavenly Father, I’m grateful for the Holy Spirit who lives in me, working in, and through me! He’s in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body, and in every cell of my blood. He walks through me, sees through my eyes, talks through me, and loves through me. He’s made me unconquerable. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: Acts 1:8; Philippians 2:13; Zechariah 4:6 1-YEAR BIBLE

READING PLAN
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Philemon 1:1-9 & Jeremiah 52

👉 Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.
✓  http://bit.ly/rorsponsorship

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

No comments:

Post a Comment